Our trailers are built with your lifestyle in mind. We know you live life off the beaten path, that’s why our kayak trailers are designed for easy towability that doesn’t comprises carrying capacity. On the highway getting to your favorite spot or off road adventures down to the river, you can feel confident you have the right trailer. It’s simple, we build a quality trailer that you will enjoy for many years to come.
Order a Kayak Trailer Kayak Trailer Gallery
My first trip with this trailer was 632 miles to Sarasota, Florida. It pulled better than expected. It never made a sound when I ran over bumps in the road, it never swayed back and forth, I could see all of my kayaks as I was driving and it didn’t hurt my fuel mileage either. I’m a big fan of this model!
Little Frog Kayak Trailer Specs
- Overall length – 15′ 4″
- Overall width – 70”
- Ground clearance – 12”
- 2” coupler
- Standard flat 4 wiring harness
- Cross bar width 78”
- Carrying capacity 1500 lbs.
- 2” hitch receiver for hitch mounts
- 100% submersible led lighting
- 13” radial tires
- 1200# nose jack with swivel wheel for ease when attaching to vehicle
(all include marine grade carpeted bunks)
- Single T-rack – With its fully adjustable T-Bars, this trailer can carry 2-4 kayaks, SUPS or canoes.
Starting at $1,654.
- Double T-rack – With two sets of fully adjustable T-Bars, this trailer carries 4 to 8 kayaks, SUPS or canoes.
Starting at $1,866.
- H-rack – This trailer is built with larger kayaks in mind for easy use during loading and unloading at boat ramps. Carries 2 kayaks, SUPS, canoes. Design can also accommodate a roof top tent.
Starting at $1,860.
- Catamarans – This adjustable multi-toon watercraft solution holds catamarans such as the Blue Sky or Hobie Tandem Islands.
Starting at $1,791.