My first trip with this trailer was 632 miles to Sarasota, Florida. It pulled better than expected. It never made a sound when I ran over bumps in the road, it never swayed back and forth, I could see all of my kayaks as I was driving and it didn’t hurt my fuel mileage either. I’m a big fan of this model!
Little Frog Kayak Trailer Specs
- Overall length- 16ft
- Overall width- 70”
- Ground clearance-24”
- 2” coupler
- Standard flat 4 wiring harness
- Cross bar width 78”
- Carrying capacity 1500 lbs.
- 2” hitch receiver for hitch mounts
- 100% submersible led lighting
- 13” radial tires
- 1200# nose jack with swivel wheel for ease when attaching to vehicle
(all include marine grade carpeted bunks)
- Single T-rack – With its fully adjustable T-Bars, this trailer can carry 2-4 kayaks, SUPS or canoes.
Starting at $1,560.
- Double T-rack – With two sets of fully adjustable T-Bars, this trailer carries 4 to 8 kayaks, SUPS or canoes.
Starting at $1,760.
- H-rack – This trailer is built with larger kayaks in mind for easy use during loading and unloading at boat ramps. Carries 2 kayaks, SUPS, canoes. Design can also accommodate a roof top tent.
Starting at $1,755.
- Catamarans – This adjustable multi-toon watercraft solution holds catamarans such as the Blue Sky or Hobie Tandem Islands.
Starting at $1,690.